By placing an application on the website "https://sail-edu.ch/", the User accepts this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter - the "Consent"). Acting voluntarily, of his/her own free will and for his/her own benefit, and confirming his/her legal capacity, the User gives the Autonomous Nonprofit Organization "Center for International Legal Education", location address: room 9, prem. XX, floor 5, build. 1, 24/7 Myasnitskaya street, Moscow, his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data on the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to personal data processing both without and with the use of automation tools.
2. Consent is given to the processing of my personal data, namely:
1) Personal data that is not special or biometric data: contact telephone numbers; e-mail addresses; place of employment and job position; user details (information about the location; type and version of OS; type and version of the Browser; type of device and its screen resolution; source from where the User transited to the website; from which website or from which ad; language of OS and Browser; what pages the User opens and what buttons he/she clicks; ip-address.
3. The personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of the personal data processing: processing of incoming requests from private individuals in order to render consulting services; analyzing the actions of a private individual on the website and the functioning of the website; sending advertising and newsletters.
5. The grounds for the processing of the personal data: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; Charter of the Autonomous Nonprofit Organization "Center for International Legal Education"; this Consent to the processing of personal data.
6. In the course of processing, the following actions will be performed with the personal data: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, modification); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. The personal data shall be processed until the individual unsubscribes from the advertising and newsletters. Processing of the personal data may also be terminated at the request of the personal data owner. The personal data recorded on paper shall be stored in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archives in the Russian Federation" and other regulations in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. The consent may be withdrawn by the personal data owner or his/her representative by sending a written application to the Autonomous Nonprofit Organization "Center for International Legal Education" or his/her representative to the address specified at the beginning of this Consent.
9. In case of withdrawal by the personal data owner or his/her representative of the Consent to the processing of personal data, Autonomous nonprofit organization "Center for International Legal Education" shall be entitled to continue the processing of the personal data without the consent of the personal data owner in case of the grounds specified in clauses 2 - 11 Part 1 Article 6, Part 2 Article 10 and Part 2 Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006.
10. This Consent shall be valid at all times until the termination of the processing of personal data referred to in Clause 7 and 8 hereof.