A meeting between the representatives of the International Legal Education Center and Legal Culture Development Fund took place on October 13, 2021. The meeting was attended by Stanislav Alexandrov, Vice-Chairman of Board of Directors of Association of Lawyers of Russia, Daria Klishina, Deputy Director General of Russian Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization International Legal Education Center, Sergey Bekrenev, Founder of the Fund, and Ilya Murylev, Member of the Fund Council. The parties agreed on the areas of mutual cooperation. Stanislav Alexandrov and Darya Klishina informed the representatives of the Fund about the activities of the Swiss Academy for International Law (SAIL), noting how important the project is for international legal relations and for the development of legal education.
- International Double Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor’s degree programme
- Master’s degree programme
- Short-term programmes and courses at all levels
- Seasonal educational schools
- International conferences and seminars
- Combined Master's degree programmes (law/business/politics/sport/arts/medicine/innovation)